Related websites, groups, books
ManKind Project links
Here are links to the other Mankind Project sites:
- ManKind Project -Australia
- ManKind Project - International
- ManKind Project- YouTube channel
- ManKind Project - Wikipedia
- Woman Within - MKP's Sister Organization
Other Associations / Groups
Here are links to some other mens health and development sites in Victoria.
- Pathways to Manhood
Camps for boys 13 to 15, and their fathers/male caregivers, which assists them to make the fundamental emotional shift from being a child to becoming a young adult. (There is also a Pathways into Womanhood.)
- Male Health Victoria
Is a collaborative partnership of organizations and individuals committed to promoting the health and well-being of men and boys, and implementing State and Federal policies on male health.
- Beyond Blue
Our mission is to provide a national focus and community leadership to increase the capacity of the broader Australian community to prevent depression and respond effectively.
These books will give you knowledge and handy terminology, however it is better to grow with others on the same path and take action.
- King, Warrior, Magician, Lover: Rediscovering the Archetypes of the Mature Masculine - By Robert Moore and Douglas Gillette
- Iron John: A Book About Men - By Robert Bly
- The New Manhood - by Steve Biddulph
- The Hero with a Thousand Faces - By Joseph Chambell
- The Power of Now - By Eckhart Tolle
- Way of the Peaceful Warrior - By Dan Millman
- No More Mr. Nice Guy! - By Robert A. Glover
- Die Wise by Stephen Jenkinson
- Healing the Shame that Binds You John Bradshaw
- How to be a Man John Birmingham & Dirk Flinthart
- Chicken Soup for the Soul (Loving Your Dreams) by Jack Canfield and Mark Hansen
- Children of the Self-Absorbed – A Grown-Up’s Guide to Getting Over Narcissistic Parents by Nina Brown
- The Tao of Leadership by John Heider
- Calling the Circle by Christina Baldwin
- Fire in the Belly – On Being a Man by Sam Keen
- Power – a User’s Guide by Julie Diamond