Apply to staff
This page is only for men who have experienced an NWTA training weekend...
Once a man has completed an NWTA weekend, he is eligible to join the staff on an NWTA weekend, participating at a level commensurate with his interest, experience, and trainings.
Staff dates for the next NWTA are Thursday 17 - Sunday 20 August 2017
Cost: $240 (but see point 3, below)
Step 1. Register to staff:
- Go to www.mkpconnect.org and log in with your username and password. (If you’ve forgotten your username, contact Ian Goding as shown below.)
- On the right-hand side, click the button Apply to staff an NWTA
- Under NWTA Center, look for Victoria. Then click Apply on the right-hand end.
- The staff registration form will open – follow the prompts.
- Indicate your role requests – roles will be allocated later. First time staffers (Bridgemen) will have their role already allocated – no need to indicate this on the form.
- Complete the form, then click Continue.
- You will receive an email with confirmation of your registration.
2. Fill in your Medical and release form
When you have completed your registration, click here: Medical and release form and fill in your details.
3. Pay staff fee:
MKP Vic supports men staffing irrespective of their financial circumstances, and for men travelling from WA or overseas there is a reduced payment. Discuss it with the staff co-ordinator, Demian Natakhan, on 0468 309 863.
a. Payment by credit card, debit card, or PayPal (preferred option)
b. Payment to a bank account
Please add your name in the transfer details.
Account name: Mankind Project
BSB: 633 000
Account Number: 151369196